Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps January 20, 2015 I've titled this Structuring Perspectives Into Triangles. Enjoy! Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments Lucy B.January 20, 2015 at 9:29 PMI wish I had an idea of what your intentions are with this? It is interesting, though. I just have no idea what you are getting at. :)ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyJamieJanuary 21, 2015 at 12:35 AMI definitely had a cringe response, even though I realize that you didn't drink your friend's spit. I can't wait to hear your explanation of this project, particularly of how the paper folding and spit tea relate to each other. ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
I wish I had an idea of what your intentions are with this? It is interesting, though. I just have no idea what you are getting at. :)
ReplyDeleteI definitely had a cringe response, even though I realize that you didn't drink your friend's spit. I can't wait to hear your explanation of this project, particularly of how the paper folding and spit tea relate to each other.
ReplyDelete